Very Easy to make quick recipe and great when you just don't have the energy to go all out. It just takes 5 minutes of prep work and the rest of the time is oven. The way this recipe is it would serve about 4 people.
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup orCampbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- PreHeat oven at 375°F
- Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Top with the chicken
- Season with additional paprika and black pepper
- Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Stir the rice before serving.
There are no comments to display.