Even if chicken rice casserole dishes are dirt cheap, they certainly don’t taste that way! Simply add a can of cream of mushroom soup and whatever vegetables you have in your refrigerator and you have a delicious meal that your family will love!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup long grain white rice uncooked
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 package onion soup mix or use homemade
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup condensed
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Add chicken breasts and season with salt & pepper.
- Pour uncooked rice over chicken. Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Combine mushrooms soup and 1 ½ cups of water. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until rice is tender. (might take an additional 25minutes, depends on your oven)
There are no comments to display.