Camping at Hotel (base camp): Hometown Inn
The 2019 All-4 Michigan Fall Color Ride
leaving Indian River on October 12th 2019 at 9:00AM sharp.
» TICKETS FOR THE 2019 FALL COLOR RIDE ARE ON SALE NOW! «
Registration starts at 7:00am and ends at 8:45, at the Hometown Inn
ADVANCE PACE RIDE designed for Sport SxS and quads. Registration starts at 7:00am and ends at 8:45 at the Hometown Inn. We will be riding to Atlanta for lunch at about NOON (which is included with registration fee). From there we will ride North up to past Millersburg and loop back through Millersburg for snacks and gas before heading back to Indian River. There is gas in Millersburg and Atlanta.
Total of 130 miles
MODERATE PACE RIDE a little slower and shorter will leave at 9:15 sharp and will follow the same route to Atlanta for lunch and return to Indian River at a slower pace returning around 5PM.
Total 110 miles
We will have a shorter Ride leaving at 9:30AM and returning by 3PM.
Tickets are per person include guided ride and a buffet lunch.$5 for each ticket sold will be donated to the National MS Society, Michigan Chapter
PREPARE (What ever shall I wear?)
What to bring?
- You must bring a signed waiver for each person driving or riding. (waivers will be sent with tickets)
- All drivers and riders must wear helmet and Eye Protection, except for side by side with seat belts and roll cages. All machines must be checked in and tagged with a number. Make sure ALL DRIVERS CHECK BACK IN at the end of the ride by dropping off your numbered tag.
- All machines must be in good working order and meet noise standards.
- All machines must have PROPER LICENSE & PERMITS available locally or on-line
- You Need Both: License Fee to ride on non-private property, $26.25 & Trail permit for state designated trails & routes $10.00
- Bring winter outer wear and dress warm. A good pair of boots, gloves, goggles or face shield, a helmet liner and rain suite are highly recommended. Michigan weather can change fast, rain, snow or end of the world, we still ride!
- You should also carry something to drink and a snack.
Our guides will be in front and end of the line and ready to assist you.
All riders must know and obey the basic rules for ORV use on Michigan roads
(CLICK HERE FOR ORV OPERATING HANDBOOK & LAWS)