Green Bean Casserole (Paula Deans)
- 1/3 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Onion diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mushrooms sliced
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup 10 3/4oz can
- 1 can French-Fried Onion Rings 2.8oz can
- 1 pinch House Seasoning how to make this is below
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 cup Salt
- 1/4 cup Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- Add the green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings, and House Seasoning, to taste, to the onion mixture. Stir well.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Top the casserole with the Cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.