- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook it until golden. Add the beef, garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Cook it for 6 minutes, and then pour the marinara sauce and add the shredded mozzarella.
- Cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Bring the water in a saucepan to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and cook the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package.
- Take them out of the water, drain them, and place them on your working surface.
- Slice 1 sheet in 2 thin strips. Place 1 tablespoon of beef mixture over one of the strips and evenly spread it. Roll starting from one end towards the opposite end. Continue until you’ve used all of the ingredients.
- Whisk the egg with milk and make some egg wash.
- Coat each roll with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet over high heat. Fry the rolls until golden, around 2 minutes.
- Serve them with your favorite dip!