These are the most delicious ribs. I have tried many many different ways of making ribs but this is by far my favorite.
- Get charcoal grill/smoker setup with indirect heat to a temp of 300
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
- Remove membrane from the ribs and rub seasoning to both sides
- Put the ribs on a rib rack with bone side down and cook for 1 hour
- Flip ribs and rotate 180 and cook for another hour
- Cover the Ribs with preserves (its like jelly).. if you can find a salted carmel peach preserves it works best then wrap "tightly" in foil (you don't want any gaps in the foil or you will end up steaming the ribs)
- Cook for 30min
- Unwrap ribs and place directly on grill for final 15minutes to let the preserves tighten up.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 5-10minutes.