Ryder Tolley KTM Junior Supercross Challenge 2024

• Ryder Tolley KTM Junior Supercross Challenge 2024

Posted by cowboy on February 11, 2024 at 12:18 am

From Ryders Mom – Alexys Renee:
    So many emotions going thorugh my head with Ryder , i asked him if after finding out he is cleared for January to hop on a bike if he would be interested in racing the supercross races and applying to be chosen for the races , knowing its a slim chance he could get chosen he said yes and we got all he needed ready and turned in and to our surprise Ryder was selected to race in AZ for the KTM supercross race challenge ! With that being said he is going to put in the work these next 2 months like he has these past 6 months to get him to where he needs to be and we are doing what it takes to get to him there! We are so ungodly proud of how far this kid has came and we are looking forward to having his comeback race at the supercross ! With that being said we are doing SQUARES for the ROSE BOWL to help pay for expenses, we are doing $25 a square with winnings of $312 a period to help pay for cost. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in buying squares to help Ryder with this Once in a lifetime opportunity for Ryder , please share this post to help with expenses and let me know if anyone would like to sponsor Ryder and/or donate to help make this trip as smooth as possible. Ryder is so excited to hop on a dirtbike he literally cried when i said hes hopping on one here soon. He doesnt know about him being seleted yet we are telling him him on christmas . So if you see him do not say anything ! Ryder will be repping Flint, Michigan down in AZ and im so exicted for this opportunity for him . I see our MICHIGAN GANG is repping all over the place ! Let’s fucking go!!!!!
    Cashapp – $alexysmorgan8
    Venmo- alexys-morgan
    cowboy replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • cowboy

Organizer
    February 11, 2024 at 12:30 am

What does Ryder have to say since he made it down to Glendale, AZ
    We made it ! Today is the biggest races of my life yet !!!! What an amazing opportunity for me! I am number 4 today but catch me on the podium as number 1 !!!! DO YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEE!!!! I am so excited !! I want to thank eveyone who helped me get here !!! This is a core memory i will never forget ! LETS GO MICHIGANNNNNN !